Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
UpToDate accounts are required to download UpToDate Anywhere, the mobile app.
1. Create an Account
- You must be on campus to create your UpToDate account. Once your account is active, it can be used anywhere with internet access.
- Go to UpToDate.
- Click "Log in" to create your own ID and password.
- Enter your registration information. Use an e-mail address that you check regularly. Your @ccf.org e-mail address is PREFERRED.
- When your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
2. Go to your App store and download the UpToDate Mobile App
3. Login using your UpToDate ID and password
30 Day Re-verification is required to maintain mobile and off-campus access.
- To re-verify, Log in to UpToDate from a Cleveland Clinic computer, iPhone, or iPad with your UpToDate username and password.
- To regain access if you did not re-verify in 30 days, Log in to UpToDate from a Cleveland Clinic computer, iPhone, or iPad with your UpToDate username and password - Do NOT re-register!
App Questions? Forgot your username/password?
- Do not create a new account!
- Call / email customer service for help.
MyPractice - Epic Access
Use UpToDate through MyPractice to:
- Track CME credits automatically
- Register once. No 30 day re-verification required if you access UpToDate through MyPractice
Tutorials, Videos, Handouts