Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Login to UpToDate and click Drug Interactions (see image above)
- Look up a single drug and click the drug name to see a complete list of interactions, OR
- Look up two or more drugs and click Analyze to see interactions between the selected drugs
Interactions are graded by risk ratings:
- A = no known interactions
- B = no action needed
- C = monitor therapy
- D = consider therapy modification
- X = avoid combination
Drug Interactions: NOT available on the mobile app.
What's New: View New Evidence