Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
UpToDate accounts are required to download UpToDate Anywhere, the mobile app.
1. Create an Account
- You must be on campus to create your UpToDate account. Once your account is active, it can be used anywhere with internet access.
- Go to UpToDate.
- Click "Register" button to create your own ID and password.
- Enter your registration information. Use an e-mail address that you check regularly. Your @ccf.org e-mail address is PREFERRED.
- When your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
2. Go to your App store and download the UpToDate Mobile App
3. Login using your UpToDate ID and password
90 Day Re-verification is required to maintain mobile and off-campus access.
- To re-verify, Log in to UpToDate from a Cleveland Clinic computer, iPhone, or iPad with your UpToDate username and password.
- To regain access if you did not re-verify in 90 days, Log in to UpToDate from a Cleveland Clinic computer, iPhone, or iPad with your UpToDate username and password - Do NOT re-register!
MyPractice - Epic Access
Use UpToDate through MyPractice to:
- Track CME credits automatically
- Register once. No 90 day re-verification required if you access UpToDate through MyPractice
Merging Two Accounts
Through the Consolidate Accounts feature, you can merge one account with another. This allows you to consolidate your account management activity — such as working with CME/CE/CPD credits — in one account.
Follow these instructions to merge a source account (an account other than the one to which you are currently logged in) into a target account (the account to which you are currently logged in):
- Click the My Account link from the dropdown by your name in the right hand corner
- Click the Consolidate my accounts link (under Merge Accounts).
- Specify the user name and password for your source account.
- Click Log in. UpToDate will then display a page identifying the source and target accounts.
- Ensure that the desired accounts are identified as the source and target accounts.
- Click Submit.
Important: After you merge two accounts, the merge operation cannot be undone, and the source account becomes inactive. Before proceeding, make sure the information for the source and target accounts is correct.
UpToDate merges the source account into the target account. Any accrued CME/CE/CPD credits are now stored in the target account, and the source account is no longer active.
Tutorials, Videos, Handouts
App Questions? Forgot your username/password?
- Do not create a new account!
- Call / email customer service for help.