Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How can the Library help?
The librarian can partner with you on systematic reviews.
Add us to your author team and we will design and conduct thorough searches in multiple databases. Librarians will provide the following:
- Search results uploaded to Covidence
- Documentation of search strategies from each database
- Narrative of the search methodology for the final paper
Caregivers writing a systematic review can use Covidence to manage the process.
To get started:
- Complete the systematic review preparation form below.
- Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation.