Libraries remain closed for studying, but resume lending to Cleveland Clinic Caregivers.
Which items can I borrow? Search the Library Catalog. If item's status = AVAILABLE, you can borrow it.
Can I borrow items located at the regional hospitals? Yes, you can borrow from Fairview, Hillcrest and South Pointe.
Can I borrow items from OhioLINK (Main Campus only) or other libraries? Not at this time because most libraries remain closed.
How can I borrow an item?
- Go to the Library Catalog, find the item you want to borrow, click the item's title.
- Place a hold by clicking Request This Item. Must have a Library Account and password/PIN.
- Library staff will pull the item and email you when it is ready to arrange a pick-up time.
How do I arrange pick-up? Pick-ups are by appointment only. Days and times vary by location.
- Main Campus: call 216-444-5697. Pick-up times are 10am - 1pm, Monday through Friday.
- Fairview: call Irene Szentkiralyi 216-476-7117, Tues & Thurs, 1-4pm.
- Hillcrest: call Mary Miles 440-312-3250, Tues & Thurs, noon-4pm.
- South Pointe: call Lachelle Bell 216-491-7456, Tues & Thurs, 10am-4pm.
Can regional hospital caregivers borrow items?
- Regional hospital caregivers can borrow items that circulate throughout the health system from Main Campus, Fairview, Hillcrest, and South Pointe.
How are items renewed during COVID-19?
- Items were automatically renewed for ALL caregivers from March 17-May 11.
- Main Campus: No automatic renewals as of May 12 forward.
- Regionals: No automatic renewals as of June 15 forward.
How are fines handled during COVID-19?
- Fines accrued between March 17 - May 11 will be waived.
- Main Campus: Fines resume for overdue items as of May 12.
- Regionals: Fine resume for overdue items as of June 15.
Where can I return items?
- Main Campus' book drop is located outside the library next to the time clock.
- Fairview and Hillcrest book drops are located outside of the library.
- South Pointe caregivers, please keep items temporarily until the book drop is available.
How quickly are items checked in and removed from my Library Account?
- Main Campus: items are checked in daily, M-F.
- Regionals: items are checked in on Tues & Thurs.