UpToDate accounts are required to download UpToDate Anywhere, the mobile app.
1. Create an Account
- You must be on campus to create your UpToDate account. Once your account is active, it can be used anywhere with internet access.
- Go to UpToDate.
- Click "Log in" to create your own ID and password.
- Enter your registration information. Use an e-mail address that you check regularly. Your @ccf.org e-mail address is PREFERRED.
- When your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
2. Go to your App store and download the UpToDate Mobile App
3. Login using your UpToDate ID and password
30 Day Re-verification is required to maintain mobile and off-campus access.
- To re-verify, Log in to UpToDate from a Cleveland Clinic computer, iPhone, or iPad with your UpToDate username and password.
- To regain access if you did not re-verify in 30 days, Log in to UpToDate from a Cleveland Clinic computer, iPhone, or iPad with your UpToDate username and password - Do NOT re-register!