Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Zotero?
Zotero is free open-source reference management software that lets you:
- Download and store citations from databases such as PubMed as well as the web
- Format bibliographies using over 8,000 different styles
- Insert citations into manuscripts in Microsoft office with a Zotero plugin
Register and Download Zotero
- Go to "Edit" > "Preferences" > "Sync" and make sure the Zotero client is linked with your online account.
- Go to "Edit" > "Preferences" > "Advanced" and make sure the OpenURL resolver is set to https://libkey.io/libraries/273/ if you're on Main Campus. This will allow Zotero to download the full-text of an article automatically from on-campus.
Need technical assistance? Check Zotero's troubleshooting pages or post your question to a forum for assistance.
Citation Management Guides
Check out our other Reference Management Guides for further options.