Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Browzine
BrowZine delivers the library's subscribed journals to your iPad or iPhone in an easy to read and easy to organize format. Pick journal titles and save them as your favorites to automatically receive the table of contents and full articles. Either search for a journal by title or browse by subject then add them to your personal bookshelf.
What can I do with Browzine?
- Easily read complete scholarly journals in a format that is optimized for tablet devices
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals
- Be alerted when new editions of journals are published
- Easily save to Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox and other services
Popular Library Titles in Browzine
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- New England Journal of Medicine
- And many more
BrowZine™ @ Cleveland Clinic
Download to start exploring - iPad and iPhone only
BrowZine arranges Alumni Library journal subscriptions in bookshelf format. Not all of the library's journals are in BrowZine.
How to Set up BrowZine - iPad and iPhone only
- Download app from iTunes
- Open app.
- Choose Library. Start typing Cleveland Clinic and select Cleveland Clinic.
- Type your last name, employee ID, and password in the boxes as prompted.
- Hint: be sure you have set up a Library Account and password to use resources off-campus. Don't have a Library Account? Register here.
- Create a Browzine account and login.
Questions? Help for BrowZine Users or contact Library Staff.