Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Libkey Nomad
Get articles quickly on and off campus for Cleveland Clinic Main Campus subscribers.
LibKey Nomad is a browser plug-in that instantly identifies links to full text for easy access.
- Edge -must use recent version that allows Chrome extensions
- Download LibKey Nomad from the Chrome web store
- Select your institution: Cleveland Clinic (This is for Main Campus/FHC caregivers.)
- Be sure to select the correct Cleveland Clinic. Cleveland Clinic Regionals = Avon, Euclid, Fairview, Lutheran, Marymount, Medina and South Pointe. Cleveland Clinic Florida is for Weston.
- Once installed, the LibKey Nomad icon displays in your browser's top bar on the right.
LibKey Nomad in PubMed, CINAHL, Web of Science, Scopus, etc
- Run a search in PubMed or any other library database such as CINAHL, Web of Science, or Scopus.
- When viewing search results, LibKey Nomad displays messages showing availability of full text.
- Download PDF displays if a PDF is available.
- Article Link displays if Libkey Nomad cannot link directly to the PDF.
- Access Options displays if LibKey Nomad cannot identify full text. This will display the link to request a copy through ILLiad.
LibKey Nomad and Off-Campus Access