Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What can I do with Browzine?
- Easily read complete scholarly journals in a format that is optimized for iPad or iPhone
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals
- Be alerted when new editions of journals are published
- Easily save to Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox and other services
Popular Journal Titles in Browzine
- New England Journal of Medicine
- And many more
How to Set up BrowZine - iPad and iPhone only
- Download app from iTunes
- Open app.
- Choose Library. Start typing Cleveland Clinic and select Cleveland Clinic Florida.
- Type your last name, employee ID, and password in the boxes as prompted.
- Be sure you have registered for a Library Account and created a password to use resources off-campus before using Browzine.
- Create a Browzine account and login.
Questions? Help for BrowZine Users or contact Library Staff.
Populating your Bookshelf
- Click BrowZine Library from bottom menu.
- Search for journal titles by subject or by title.
- After selecting your title, tap the button to Add to Bookshelf.
Reading your Journals
- Open Browzine app.
- Click My Bookshelf from the bottom menu.
- Select the journal you want to read.
- Journal's most current Table of Contents appears.
- Select the article you want to read and the full text is downloaded to your device.
- Can read immediately, email, Save to My Articles, or add to Bibliographic Management Software.