Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Critical Care Training for non-ICU Physicians
Off-Campus Access - Personal Devices
- You must set up a Library Account and create a Password/PIN
- Go to Library's home page: http://clevelandclinic.org/library
- The login screen pops up the first time you click a link restricted to Cleveland Clinic employees
- To authenticate, type your last name, employee number, and library password/PIN. Click Sign in button to go to resource.
Off-Campus Access - Cleveland Clinic Laptops & VPN
- SOME VPN access allows you to access library resources without signing in to a Library account.
- To test, login to VPN and click here
- If you get the pop-up box to login, you must create a Library Account.
- If ClinicalKey opens, you do not need a Library Account for off-campus use.
- Your login information is saved as long as the browser is open. If you close the browser, you will need to login again.
- To reset your library password, click here
Clinical Videos and Review Material
Register ON CAMPUS
Library Database Tutorials
Clinical Resources by Specialty
Access Anesthesiology Full-text books, procedures, videos, and images in anesthesiology.
Access Cardiology Find Ebooks, multimedia, quick reference, review questions and more
Access Emergency Medicine Full-text books, procedures, videos, and images in emergency medicine.
Access Neurology Full-text books, procedures, videos, and images in neurology.
Access Pediatrics Full-text books, multimedia, images and more in pediatrics.
Access Pharmacy Find ebooks, study tools, and multimedia information in pharmacy, pharmacotherapy and drug information
Access Surgery Full-text books, procedures, videos, board review, differential diagnosis in surgery.
Citation Management Systems