Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education
Browse for Continuing Education by specialty
EPIC CE FAQs
Automatically get CE credits for searching UpToDate!
- Register for a free personal account for UpToDate
- Login to your personal account
- UpToDate search activity automatically tracked
- CE credits for physicians, nurses, and physician assistants
- View FAQ below for more info
Epic Access - MyPractice
Use UpToDate through MyPractice to:
- Track CME credits automatically
- Register once. No 30 day re-verification required if you access UpToDate through MyPractice
EPIC - How to Get CE Credits
ClinicalKey offers Internet Point of Care CME credit for self-directed, structured, online learning.
- Requires personal login to ClinicalKey.
- CME credit provided by the Elsevier Office of Continuing Medical Education, accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- Must complete CME activities including the evaluation to receive credit.
- Earn up to 0.5 Medical Knowledge MOC points. Maintenance of Certification (MOC) from the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM).