Refworks is web-based research management tool which enables the user to:
- Download citations from PubMed and other databases and store them in a personal account
- Format bibliographies using styles from many different organizations and journals
- Insert citations into manuscipts in Microsoft Word with Write-N-Cite
To log in from off campus, the Group Code is: RWClevelandC
How to Create a RefWorks Account
RefWorks accounts are free for Cleveland Clinic employees.
To create an account:
- You must be on campus to create your RefWorks account. Once your account is active, it can be used anywhere with interenet access.
- Visit the RefWorks Login page.
- Click "Sign Up for an New Account" to create your own ID and password.
- Enter your registration information. Please use your First and Last name and an e-mail address that you check regularly. This does not have to be your @ccf.org e-mail address.
- When your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from RefWorks.
- RefWorks Training Packet
- Introduction to RefWorks 2.0
- Sending Citations from PubMed/Ovid to Refworks
- Sending Citations from EBSCO to RefWorks
- Sending Citations from Scopus to RefWorks
- Sending Citations from Web of Science to Refworks
- Send Citations from Google Scholar to RefWorks
- Exporting Citations from Endnote to Refworks