Mobile Apps Librarian
Who can Borrow:
- Current Cleveland Clinic main campus employees and CCLCM students with white badge who are registered with the library and in good standing (no fines, overdues, or other restrictions).
Loan Period: 1 week
Late Fees: $10/day NO GRACE PERIOD
- iPads greater than 5 days late are assumed lost, stolen or damanged and may be deactivated.
- Borrowers are personally responsible for lost, stolen or damage iPad $700, and/or accessories: case $80, bag $35, cable $20, charger $20.
- Only main campus employees and CCLCM students with white badges in good standing (no fines, overdues, or other restrictions) may borrow an iPad.
- Borrowers CANNOT check out an iPad for any other person nor lend it to someone even if they are a Clinic employee
- Only 1 iPad can be checked out per person
Returning & Renewing:
- Borrowers must return the iPad and all accessories to a library staff member. Do NOT return it in the book drop.
- No renewals are currently permitted.
Apps & Personal Information:
- Pre-loaded apps must not be deleted or removed
- Personal apps may be loaded on the iPad but must be done at the borrowers expense and they will be deleted upon return.
- All personal information and data will be erased upon return of the iPad.
Check availablity of the iPads via the library catalog. An iPad loan agreement must be read and signed each time an iPad is borrowed. The working condition of the device will be assessed before the check out and upon its return. Borrowers are required to report any problems experience with the iPad during the borrowing period.
Please note: There is a 1 day turn around time (Monday-Friday) to clean and re-reprocess returned iPads to be ready for check out.
If checking out a device, you will be asked to take a survey on general questions about your iPad use. This is to give us general information about usage and to inform us about possible purchasing decisions in the future. Nothing identifying will be captured.