||1st floor, Q Building, Glickman Tower, Desk Q1-2
||Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Health information searches for credible, easy-to-understand information
- Print materials, videos, and online information
- Public computers to do your own research and access health-related websites
- Online chats
- Staffed by health educators from the Center for Consumer Health Information and Heart & Vascular Institute resource nurses
- Resources are free to all Cleveland Clinic patients and visitors
- Patient Education Resources on CCF Intranet
On campus only. Written by Cleveland Clinic health care professionals
Find the following:
Cleveland Clinic patient handouts- English and Spanish
Discharge/At Home Instructions
CC-TV videos and more!
- Cleveland Clinic Health Information -- for Public
Find information on diseases, conditions, treatments and prevention.
- Clinical Key
Full text books, journals, practice guidelines, patient educations, and multimedia. Replaces MDConsult.
- Consumer Health Complete
CHC provides convenient access to easily understandable health and medical information. Consumers can search and browse within medical encyclopedias, popular reference books, and magazine articles.
- Lippincott's Nursing Advisor
Evidence-based online references at the point of care. Browse by topic or category, scroll through alphabetical lists of documents, or perform a search to identify a particular document. Includes patient education handouts under Patient Teaching.
Extensive guide to consumer health information resources from the U.S. National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health. Includes common diseases and conditions, dictionaries, organizations, clearinghouses, publications, directories, consumer health libraries, and more. Patient education information is available in multiple languages
- UpToDate for Patients
Provides detailed discussions on a wide variety of topics in adult general internal medicine and its specialties.